EugeniaCooney Fan #193

I feel lonely all the time .

1 Like

I get that away a lot, even when I’m around people. Because I always feel so different than those around me. I feel like I stand out in a not good way. I’m far from everyone I know. Even in my previous marriage I felt so incredibly alone. I felt more alone in my relationship than I did out of it. And I felt alone in my family of toxic people.

I hear you my friend. I don’t know your particular situation but I can understand and relate to the feeling of loneliness. I know how trapping and sad it can be.

For me, I turn to painting as an outlet from my loneliness, depression, anxiety and struggles. It helps keep me focused and is something I’m passionate about.

Is there something that you are passionate about? What sort of things do you enjoy? I know that turning to these things when you’re alone can be difficult. But I hope that you are able to find something that is comforting and healing for you.

I struggle making new friends and being social. So I can understand that meeting new people and getting out to find new social places can be very hard and mentally taxing.

There are a lot of loving people here who can relate and understand. So if you ever need a safe place to further share what you are going through, know this place is open to you.

So much love to you. You matter.

• Kitty

Thank you for sharing this.
I’m sorry that you’re always feeling this way, but I would like you to know that a lot of people and it’s perfectly normal to feel that. I would sit down and take a look around at the people you do have in your life and realise that you’re not actually alone. Keep them close, and talk to them - arrange to meet with some friends, do something with people you love. It’s okay to feel this way, but take the steps to start overcoming it :slight_smile:

Hold Fast
Kayla

1 Like

I’m sorry you are feeling alone. Thank you for being vulnerable and sharing.You are loved, and we are here for you!