EugeniaCooney Fan #209

I don’t know if alone is the right word. I’m surrounded by people who care but situations are complex and it makes me feel guilty to feel alone while surrounded by loved ones

Im familiar with this feeling too. To be surrounded by genuine friends/and or family and have this urge to fade out and away. Sometimes I just close off and someone will ask ‘are you alright?’ and I feel guilty because now I’ve ruined their good time with worry. But the truth is there are people that genuinely care! And the fact that you are aware of this means that you care about them too. Isolation isn’t just physical, it can take form in other ways. We can isolate our thoughts, emotions, sometimes to the extent that the reality seems to physically change itself. Don’t give in my friend! Know that somewhere out there I’m here too fighting along side you and together we can break free! I would even suggest opening up to one of the people close to you and who knows, you might realize you can help eachother. Keep going!

Hi friend.

There have been a lot of times in my life where I have felt so alone even though I had my close friends just a message away. I know what it’s like to have people around you yet feel alone. It makes sense my friend. And it’s nothing to feel guilty about.

I know sometimes it can be hard to reach out to those that love us and are closest to us. I know sometimes facing what we are going through can be hard. You are only human. It’s natural and human.

And even so you are allowed to be imperfect my friend. So do not beat yourself up.

I don’t know what you are going through but I want you to know that I see you. I hear you. Someone out there cares for you and what you are going through.

And if you need a place to open up and talk about what you are facing, we are here to listen. Heart Support offers a community for all who may be struggling. There is no judgement here. Just love. We may not always be able to resolve your problem. We may not be able to fix it, But we can offer you love and compassion. We are all hurting in some way and we are all just trying to get through these battles together.

We are here.

• Kitty

Feeling guilty is natural. People don’t understand why you would feel alone when you are surrounded by loved ones. It happens. You just have to keep talking about why you feel alone, what makes you, tell your loved ones why you feel alone and be open about it. You’re amazing. Theres a lot of people out there for you! Hold fast!