EugeniaCooney Fan #21

Honestly right now. I’ve just gotten out of a relationship with my boyfriend and I genuinely feel like the entire world has pitted itself against me. I’m in my freshman year of college and all my truly supportive friends are miles aways from me. I’m alone right now.

1 Like

UGH. The heart Break Bug got you! DANG IT! DONT WORRY! I am here to talk to you… Awkward smile. First I want to say I love you. Thank you for coming here and opening up. Cause we here at HS want to make sure you do not feel alone. In this moment you probably feel like nothing is going to get better. that okay. Heart Break is part of life. It hurts. It stabs us in all the emotions. I want you to know that you are not alone in this. You are in a family now that wants you to know you are going to get through this and stronger than ever. I want to let you know I support you. You are not alone. You are worth it. You are valued. You are loved.

Hold Fast
Morgan Hochstetler
MorganVinHoch
HS Intern

1 Like

I’m sorry, that sounds really rough.
All of my friends live miles away, most actually in different countries, it gets rather lonely. Just because they’re not physically with you doesn’t mean they can’t support you though. Save up to go and meet them at some point, keep talking to them. You’ll make some new friends in college too - the year has only just begun. Keep your head up friend.

Hold Fast
Kayla

1 Like