EugeniaCooney Fan #210

today. i messed up really, really badly at my job. i’m so angry with myself for not being able to do anything right it seems. i’m angry for making myself fat

Thank you for sharing. I’ve had days like that, too. Days where I seem to fumble everything I touch and can’t seem to do anything without messing up at least something. Days where things are off or don’t go as smoothly as we want are normal. No matter what you messed up at your job, you are still great and beautiful right now. I hope that you can forgive yourself with time

1 Like

Oh, no. I’m sorry friend. I dont know what happened but just know that you are only human. You are allowed to make mistakes. We all do sometimes. And we grow and learn from those mistakes. We can’t all be perfect all of the time.

Don’t beat yourself up too hard friend.

Just know that even if you may not feel like it, you ARE good enough. You matter. And you’re allowed to be imperfect. We all are.

I’m sorry my friend. I hope you get feeling better. Just know that we are here if you need a safe place to go to.

• Kitty

Hi, and thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.

I understand what you’re feeling but please don’t be too hard on yourself. When you make a mistake, it doesn’t mean you’re not able to do anything. It only means you (or someone) didn’t do what you expected or wanted to. We don’t know each other but I’m pretty sure you already made great things in your life and maybe you’re not enough aware about it.

Also, I don’t know what happened but I just wanted to let you know you can tell us about it. You are not alone, everyone make mistakes in their lives, and sometimes they can be very serious. So try to not lose yourself thinking about it again and again, just focus on the present because the only thing that matters is what you can do right now. :kissing_heart:

Take care :two_hearts: