EugeniaCooney Fan #213

I am currently in a job that I feel like I don’t know what I’m doing. I’ve been promoted to this position but it’s not the right fit for me. I feel like I never

Hey friend. I replied to the second half of your post, put i’ll post it here too :slight_smile:

I’m sorry you’re not enjoying your job. Having to go to work and do something we don’t like is really hard. Is it possible that you can look into a new career or do something you enjoy on the side while you go to school for any qualifications etc you need to follow your new desired path? You don’t need to feel guilty for not enjoying what you do, people have a change of heart all the time when it comes to deciding what they want to pursue. You’re not doing anything wrong.

Hold Fast
Kayla

Your message cut off but I found the second half!

Don’t feel guilty if you are feeling like your job isn’t the right fit for you. Sometimes things just don’t work out. If you need, don’t be afraid to branch out and find something that better fits you.

I know job search can be hard, but it’s not a bad thing to keep a look out in case something better fit for you pops up.

Don’t lose hope my friend. It can get better. There are options. It may not always be easy to achieve them but it’s possible.

I hope that you are able to find something that works better for you and helps you feel more fulfilled in your work place.

I wish you the best of luck. Just know that we are here for you if you ever need a safe place. There is no judgement here. We’re all struggling and just trying to help each other as we each face our challenges.

We care.

• Kitty