EugeniaCooney Fan #220

All the time I feel that way. All I do anymore is work and sleep. I dont cook or clean anymore or take good care of myself, I just dont have the desire to.

Hey friend, I just want to encourage you. I dont know what’s going on in the background. I dont k ow if your depressed about something or not, but I would hope you can rebound and pick yourself up. Sometimes just cooking a meal or getting all cleaned up can bring your spirits up. Do you have friends or family you can reach out to? I just hope you can turn this negativity around! Stay strong!

Hi friend,

I can relate to feeling this way. There have been times where I have felt so trapped in my cycle. There have also been times where it felt like nothing was changing. Like everything was so idle and I was just going in circles. It robbed me of all energy and motivation to try to keep up with the things around me, let alone focus on my health.

I hear you. You are not alone.

In time I was able to refind that motivation to focus on myself. It’s so important friend that you take care of you. You matter. You are important. Your health matters. I know that sometimes when we get stuck in these same cycles of work and responsibilities that we can just lose ourselves.

I have found that a clean house with natural sunlight coming in helps feed me healthy energy and really boosts up my energy. I know after things fall apart it can be really hard to get back on track. Try to tackle small things at once. Put on good music and make a list. And just work through that list of things as you can. Take breaks. If you need, find some meditation audio on youtube or somewhere online to help you refocus and recenter.

Be sure to take time out for you as well. What do you enjoy? What makes you happy? Try to focus on those things for a little bit. What are some things that you would like to see yourself doing? What are some things you want to accomplish? Little reasonable goals to work towards the bigger goal are a huge help.

Friend, I hope you are able to find the strength and courage you need to get through whatever it is your facing. I hope you are able to find healing, comfort and resolve.

Just know that here, we love you and care. You are always welcome here. We will encourage you, support and lift you up the best we can.

Hold Fast

• Kitty