EugeniaCooney Fan #253

Right now. I am really struggling. Single mom of two kids and a third on the way. No one here to support me or love me.

2 Likes

@EugeniaCooney_Fans

I’m sorry you are going through a rough patch. I don’t have any to cheer you up. I’m not a parent. I don’t understand your circumstances. I hope you are hanging in there. Thank you for sharing. God bless you.

1 Like

Hi friend.

I care about you. I don’t know you but I’ll try my best to extend love, care and understanding when you need. I’m sorry you are struggling. We have a great community of people here. You are always welcome to share here on the wall, join us in any of the Heart Support community streams, or in our discord! We’d love to hang out and get to know you.

We have resources we can connect you to if you need. If you’re interested. For depression, self harm and therapy.

You don’t have to go at it alone my friend. We are always here to embrace you as you are, no judgement. Whether you use the platform via the mobile system or you get on the forums.

Here are the links to all of the HeartSupport community streams.

If you’d like a link to the discord, let me know.

You matter my friend. You are important and we are here for you.

• Kitty
2 Likes

Oh man, to have the weight of three kids on your shoulders and feel completely alone…i cant imagine…i have three kids and solo dad’d for one weekend and cant imaaaagine the weight of not ever having support or reprieve or love and encouragement…gosh youre a freaking hero man. I just want to encourage you: you are SO STRONG and SO COURAGEOUS and i have so much respect for you. I know the journey isnt going to be easy but you and your kids are worth it and all the effort you put in to being a good mom really is worth it…im proud of you, friend. Thank you for opening up about this and i hope even in a small way we can show you – at least youre not alone while you read this. <3

1 Like

I’m glad you found this community. I know how hard it can be on your own. I know it’s not everything, but I love you and support you and there’s lots of us here that feel that way.

1 Like

Hey! Life gets hard, and things get tough. But you are strong. You are a single mom of two kids, and even though it doesn’t always feel like it, you are rocking it! Your children love you, and you love them. Right now that’s what matters most. No matter what life throws at you, you can handle it. You don’t know me, but I care about you and am sending prayers your way every night that the struggle gets easier for you, and that you look back on this in the future and think “I can’t believe I was worried”, because your life with your beautiful children will be wonderful.