EugeniaCooney Fan #26

i couldn’t stop myself from eating again…i need to be skinny and i was doing so well but i just keep eating because my medication makes me so hungry…

1 Like

Im so sorry you feel this way. That you have to be a certain way. This is not a healthy way to think. I would rather you have a healthy goal than this I just want to be skinny. I struggled with this also growing up and I am a guy. Yup, it happens in us guys also. I recently found out I had been struggling with body dysmorphia all my life. It wasn’t until I started working out and eating healthy and not worrying about how much my weight on a scale was. When I began loving who I saw in the mirror I Begin being happy with what I saw. I was happy i was lifting thing i never thought I could. I want you so much to feel this way also. You can. You worth is not defined by how you look also. I am not going to love you any different for how you look. I am going to love you just because you are you.

You are worth it. You have value. You are loved.

Hold Fast
Morgan Hochstetler
MorganVinHoch
HS Intern

1 Like

Your body is perfect. I know what its like to not have the body you desire, and it can really hurt. I found my love for myself through accepting that I can change, regardless of what anyone may say or feel. And medication side effects shouldn’t be something you blame on yourself. You shouldnt… We are all here for you no matter what your dark thoughts may say. We love you, and we want to make sure you can see the light and happiness of those who support you, and make sure you are living your best possible life.