EugeniaCooney Fan #267

I’m dealing with a lot of stress from homework and the feeling of not being good enough . I have a hard time loving myself and I’ve been struggling with my eating disorder . I feel so fat everyday

2 Likes

@EugeniaCooney_Fans Have you ask a tutor to help you out with your HW? I’m sorry about hearing about your ED. I don’t have anything to help you out on this. Loving yourself is hard when you focus on the negative. It takes time to see yourself as a friend and loving yourself. Do your best to focus on the things brightens your day. Whatever you love to do, do it. Keep venting on this community. HS is here with you and for you.

I feel like this so much. For me, homework is super stressful cause it seems like a bad grade means I’m bad. My mom always reminds me that grades, while important, don’t change my worth. It can be even harder to deal with an eating disorder when you’re already stressed. Because I have trouble convincing myself that I’m good enough to eat, I feel like I can relate. My therapist has told me that feelings should never be trusted because they hardly ever tell the truth. That’s always been tough for me to understand, but it helps me when I feel fat or unworthy. You’re going through so much and yet you’re still trying, and that’s beautiful.

2 Likes