EugeniaCooney Fan #28

everyday feels the same

I hope you know that things will be okay. There can always be hope if you just reach out, which is exactly what you are doing. You do have hope. You are not alone in this. You are loved. You are valued. Love you.

Hold Fast
Morgan Hochstetler
MorganVinHoch
HS Intern

I know the feeling when you look forward in your life, and you feel like there’s absolutely no hope that things will ever change, will ever get better…it feels like it’s going to be the same bowl of cereal forever, and you don’t know how much longer you can eat the same damn bowl over and over and over again…it’s like Chinese water torture, feeling like the first few drips are fine, but over time, it drives you insane. You crave adventure, novelty, something different, something hopeful to brighten your horizon, to lift your gaze from the monotony, but you feel so stuck, like things will never change, and it sucks so much life out of you to feel that way.

I remember having a thought – if my life is going to be this way for the rest of my life, I don’t know if I want to live it…I would wake up, play video games, go to school, play video games, come home, play video games, and then spin around in my chair at night after powering down and feeling this massive hole of emptiness swallow me. I remember that feeling all too well…

You are not alone in what you’re facing, and the good news is that that feeling isn’t permanent – my life changed in some dramatic ways, and I discovered life on the other side of that seemingly endless fog. I believe that same hope is ahead for you, and I encourage you to cross over to the other side of this fog to see it. It’s truly an adventure :slight_smile:

-Nate

There are days for me where things get stale. Things get difficult. Thing seem hopeless. But I have faith knowing that nothing is ever as bad as it seems. Things ALWAYS get better. You just have to keep the faith. You are loved and it will get better.

Every day may feel the same but in fact, every day is different! When you’re feeling stuck, please take time for yourself. Find what you enjoy doing to help you get through your struggle. Things will get better :heart: the past is the past, the future is unwritten, but what’s important is the now. YOU matter. YOU are loved. WE are here for YOU. Set goals and CRUSH them. You WILL get through anything :heart::heart::heart: