EugeniaCooney Fan #33

like I have no one anymore.

Hey. That right there is a lie!
The fact you are here means you have hope that someone will see you, well guess what? Hey! I see you.
You have an entire community here that will support you if you let us. You already took the first step by posting here and that’s awesome. Keep reaching out, and you will find some people that will love you and support you for being you.

Hold Fast
Kayla

1 Like

I’m so glad you reached out, because now I can say with 1000% certainty you are not alone. You have this community. We already love you, and see your bravery and strength for sharing here.

You are loved and accepted and you have all of us now. Whatever has happened in the past, whoever you have lost or who has left or hurt you, that doesn’t define you anymore. What defines you is the here and now, and the people who will lift you out of this, and this community is a great place to start. We will loveyou, we will lift you, and I encourage you to reach out to friends, family, teachers, loved ones because I think you will be surprised about how willing they are to lift you up as well.

1 Like

Back in college i was sitting in my apartment alone. No roommates. No one to call. I sat there sadden. I felt the whole world was against me. Until I reached out. It wasnt till that point i realized that there where people behind the vail I had build up in front of me. I realized I need to be real, honest, and open. It helped me find people that cared and even find that there are people that feel the exact same way.

Being opened which is what you are doing is the first help to seeking and feeling no longer alone. You are not alone i want you to know that. I am here for you. We are all here for you. You don’t have to feel that way here. We all go through this sometimes and its okay to feel this way. The next step is being honest and sharing with someone around you how you feel. Do that and come back and let us know how that goes. Love you 3000.

Hold Fast
Morgan Hochstetler
MorganVinHoch
HS Intern

1 Like