EugeniaCooney Fan #337

i just feel trapped in a box that i cant get out of. I just am ALWAYS sad and i’m so much more sensitive lately. and when this happens, i push people away and i don’t know how to fix this.

1 Like

Hey friend,

I’m sorry you’re feeling sad these days. I can say I’m really sensitive too, but like… everytime. It’s really difficult to handle those feelings when you just want to enjoy what you’re doing and be happy. But even if sometimes feelings seem to be out of control, you can always take care of yourself in a very loving and gentle way. And you have the right to do so! Even if sometimes it’s only about having a good cry. Then… so be it. There’s no doubt you’ll get back on the right track after that.

You know, a lot of people isolate themselves when they’re struggling. I tend to do that too because I don’t know how to handle other’s reactions. But mostly because it’s difficult to be vulnerable in front of others, to share about what’s going on. So my friend, you don’t have to push people away. If you’ve got friends, family, anyone you trust and you think they’d be here for you, let them be. You deserve to be helped and supported by the people you love.

Also, if your feelings of sadness have been here for a long time and you don’t know how to overcome this, please consider talking about it to a doctor. It can be due to many different reasons and I can tell that winter season isn’t helpful at all for many of us.

Sending much love your way.
Hold fast. :heart: