EugeniaCooney Fan #34

The other night I felt so down and worthless. I feel like I’m so huge, so gross, a burden, not good enough.

1 Like

Hey. Thank you for sharing this. It can be rough when we have nights like this. I would encourage you to find something to do in those moments. I know it can be hard, I still struggle to do that too - but, reach out to people you trust. Whether you want to or not - it will only help. It can be this community, the stream communities that you’re a part of. Anyone you trust.
When I do that, and they can direct me to a distraction, it really helps.
You’re not worthless - you are good enough and deserve to be here.

Hold Fast
Kayla

1 Like

I want to first say that even I a male struggle with this also. You are not alone in this feeling and there is hope. I sometimes feel also that my body is not where i want it to be. I struggled with body dysmorphia for most of my life with out even knowing it. It wasn’t until recently that i found out about it. I had a name. I had a reason to focus on being health and throwing out a scale and being like I will not define my worth on a number of weight. I define my health on positive healthy habits. I will define my image in finding ways of being happy in being healthy. It took time. It took research. It took time being in front of a mirror and being okay with who I say and knowing that i will not define my worth and how handsome this guy in the mirror is on my looks. I will define my worth on what I bring to people. By loving them so they feel that they are worth it. You are worth it. You health is worth it. Your love of yourself is worth it. Your time is worth it.

So I want to end with saying I love you and that you are worth every letter I have typed.

Hold Fast
Morgan Hochstetler
MorganVinHoch
HS Intern

1 Like