EugeniaCooney Fan #347

I have vented about me losing my best friend before, I don’t know what happened it was so sudden, she shut me away for no reason and I don’t even know what I did wrong, and it’s been two months and just when I believe it’s going to get better I only find out that she blocked me on Snapchat yesterday because I looked at her story, she did unadd me when she shut me away but she only just now blocked me and it’s upsetting me, I’m losing hope about our friendship rekindling, I miss her so much

2 Likes

The hard part about friendships and relationships is that some come and some go. Some last a lifetime and some only last for a little while. It’s always hard when relationships come to an end. It can be hard accepting that someone who was so important to you, disregards you and leaves you feeling disposable. I have been there! It sucks.

But let me tell you something. You are worthy of love. If someone doesn’t see that and they are having a hard time appreciating you and your relationship, then maybe it’s time to move forward. Its not easy and its totally fair to be hurting and frustrated. I was too. But as time went on I began to feel better because, I want to be surrounded by people who truly want to be a part of my life. I want to be a part of people who are willing to work through the hardships in relationships.

I don’t know what happened between you and your friend. Whatever it is I am very sorry. Maybe it could be worth sending a very nice and gentle message that you’re sorry about whatever happened between you two and would like to work it out? If that’s something you want to do. Sometimes a kind letter may help? Like I said, I don’t know what happened. So I can’t fully advise. But its an option. But if you reach out I would be sure to be kind about it. Don’t be aggressive. Its easier to receive your feelings when you’re approaching civilly.

I hope things get better my friend. I know how hard it can be. Im sending you a lot of love. I hope and pray you guys can work it out. Or if not, that you find healing.

• Kitty

I’m so sorry this situation took a step backward for you. You are an amazing person, perfect in your own unique way and you do not deserve to be treated like this. Give space and she will come back on her own, and if not it is her loss. There are people who will be a better friend to you. You’re loved friend.

Hey friend,

I remember what you shared about this situation before. And I’m so sorry to hear that she still doesn’t talk to you. It’s so hard when someone ignore you like this… my heart goes to you.

Unfortunately, it doesn’t sounds that you can change something for the moment. You did what you can to show her that you care and wonder why she doesn’t talk to you anymore. Now the reaction will certainly have to come from your friend, but you can’t control that.

Sometimes we hang on to something while we have no control on it, and it adds more pain. I’ve been in a loving relationship for years but recently we’ve been through an emotional strom as well, which impacted our relation. I still hang on to it, to the hope that things will improve. But our future is filled with uncertainty. And as I can’t do much for the moment I’m trying to let go of the things I can’t control in the present moment. It helps a little. It eases the pain and I try to use the time that I have to do the things I enjoy. You can too. Life still goes on, but it’s hard… I understand that. So if you ever need to talk, just know you can always come here or reach out in DMs.

Sending much love your way. :heart:
Take care.

1 Like