EugeniaCooney Fan #352

I finally got rid of that friend I kept talking about. I had to act like my Nana. Blocking wouldn’t have stopped her. She emotionally drained me. I’m a Sensitive/Empath. Tried to explain that to her by sending quotes and she posted them on Instagram. She is in no way, shape, nor form an Empath. Now onto my friend in California. She’s showing signs of depression. She often distances herself from her online friends. I get why though. Wishing we lived closer. I miss her old bubbly self. April will be seven years of our friendship.

3 Likes

Hey friend,

I remember what you shared about this person before. I’m very glad to hear about the step you’ve been taking! Some people can be toxic to us, and it’s okay to stay away from them. It sounds that she is struggling right now. But it not selfish to set healthy boundaries for yourself as well. I hope you are okay right now, okay with your decision. If you ever need to talk about it, if you want to keep us up to speed about this situation, feel free to do so.

Hold fast. :heart:

Hey friend, well, I’m glad that you were able to do what you felt you needed to. The whole situation felt pretty complicated. Sorry that you felt you had to pretend. But hopefully you can move on now. :heart:

I’m sorry about your other friend. Times are tough right now. A lot of people are really struggling. So it’s easy to isolate and be anti social. But I hope that things start to feel better. For both you and your friend. :heart:

Hang in there love. hugs

Thank you. She’s now stalking my Instagram. Blocking her won’t help.

She is still harassing me. Blocking her won’t stop it.

You gotta block it and ignore it. I have someone that keeps trying to harass me too. Just ignore it. Do not respond to it. Do not react to it. That is the number one best way to get someone to leave you alone. Ignore ignore ignore.

(:

I know! I am! BLOCKING DOESN’T HELP! I’m trying my best.

It’s okay friend. I know its so annoying when people keep making new accounts and bothering you when you block them. It’s so maddening. But that’s why we have to ignore anything they do. And keep blocking any new accounts. After a while it will stop.

Its so frustrating and Im sorry you are having to battle with that.