EugeniaCooney Fan #39

I’m only good enough when I’m paying for other people or doing things for others. If I didn’t do that, no one would like me. I’m only around for people to use.

But you are worth something and it is not the worth of what is in your pocket. It is what you bring to people. You seem like a person that loves on everyone.

I am like that also. I want to help everyone but sometimes I feel people can take advantage of that. So I get real with people and talk to them ask them questions. I talk to my friends about how i feel sometimes. Which is what you are doing, and I want to say thank you for sharing what you are going through.

Your worth is not defined by the dollar that spend but by the love that you give to others. You are worth it. You are valued and you are loved.

Hold Fast
Morgan Hochstetler
MorganVinHoch
HS Intern

I’m sorry if people are treating you like you’re only worth something because of money, because that is not true. Your worth comes from who you are, which means that you’re awesome just by being alive and yourself.

I also know how this feels, and that there sometimes can be a pressure for you to put in money, and buy stuff for people, but you should remind both your friends and yourself that friendship is both a give and take thing. It’s supposed to be equal. Any relation is only as good as how it makes you feel, and all tho it can be hard, I believe in you to find good friendships which are beneficial for both parts.

Thank you for sharing your life with us. Life is so much more than this my friend ~