EugeniaCooney Fan #68

since he left me. I was such a good girlfriend and no I’m just lost for words

1 Like

Breakups are so hard, frustrating and overwhelming. It can make you feel so completely alone in the world.

Like this hurt that you are feeling in your heart is unexplainable and no one could ever understand it. It feels like you’ll never find the love and happiness that you felt with this person.

The painful truth is that sometimes relationships don’t work out the way we want them too, but the beautiful truth is that the pain almost always leads to something even better. It leads to growth and healing and joy even if that seems impossible in this moment I promise it’s true.

Something that helps me is reminding myself that the way people treat me is a reflection of them and not me. It is not your fault that your boyfriend didn’t treat you the way you deserved to be treated that’s on you, and the fact that you were such an incredible girlfriend is a reflection of your goodness.

I know that might not help much right now, but I hope you can find some comfort in knowing that other people (me) have been there too, and I’ve found joy even after the pain and you can too. I hope you can continue to reach out and find support during this hard time. I’m so glad you shared here.

Sending love

1 Like