EugeniaCooney Fan #71

I wasn’t being a great person that day, and was doing things wrong, and I felt super guilty while laying in bed that evening and felt worthless.

Hey friend. It takes a lot of courage to admit that we have done something wrong, or weren’t really being a good person.
This doesn’t make you worthless though. I’m not sure what you did, and I don’t need to know - because I know that it doesn’t define you as a person. You can make a mistake and still be a good person. If there is an opportunity to put it right tomorrow, I would say jump on that opportunity. Don’t let it eat you up. You’re worth so much more than that. We all have days where we aren’t the best person, and that’s okay. It doesn’t mean we’re overall a crappy human.

Hold Fast
Kayla

Hi I saw your message and wanted to let you know that we all make mistakes. If there is anyway you can recoup the wrongdoings to relieve your guilt then I encourage you to try that. If not, then I would recommend that you acknowledge how this event has made you feel so you can do better in the future, but then allow yourself to let it go. Holding onto it will only hurt you in the long run. Allow yourself some peace. You deserve it. :purple_heart: