EugeniaCooney Fan #9

today, i feel like my life will be constant pain. i have an autoimmune disease (lupus) and i can’t fully enjoy life because of joint pain, feeling tired all the time, etc.

2 Likes

Hey i am so sorry you have this. I want you to know that i love you and that you are not alone. Do not feel for a second that pain is your only factor of the future because it’s not. There is so much more to this world. There are so many that have succeed beyond the limiations because of their illness. You are not worthless. You are not hopeless. You are loved. You have value. You are so worth wild.

Hold Fast
Morgan Hochstetler
MorganVinHoch
HS Intern

3 Likes

thank you so much…:heart:

2 Likes

Your welcome never hesitate to come on here and open up. Love you

2 Likes

Hey friend! This a partnered streamer on twitch, SouzyLIVE. I read your card and immediately connected with it. I have Crohn’s disease and it affects me almost every day of my life. I want you to know you are not alone. Your struggle is real but I promise you CAN enjoy life even with it. Keep your eyes focused on what is going awesome in your life instead of your pain. It’s difficult but you CAN do it. You are more loved and valued than you can ever imagine. You are SO strong to have endured the things you’ve gone through and you can keep going. We love you and I hope you have an incredible day!

2 Likes

I have lupus as well, in fact I jus came out of renal failure because of the chemo that saved my kidneys my stomach is effected. Anyways i said this cuz i understand & feel the same symptoms! It’s gonna get better we feel pain a lot more than others because of fibromyalgia. Meds take the edge off but i understand wanting a break! I’m like really body, not 2 I’m gonna live and slay today! Eugenia tomorrow wake up eat take ur meds, put on ur fav dope outfit on and do at least 1 thing ur passionate about it could be simple like Netflix or prime video if don’t have the energy. I got back into professional fish aquariums, movies, watching gaming on You Tube (dashie games, Zems reprisals) twitch (CupAhNoodle, storymodebae) painting or my fav reading then music!

I’m here & understand we will get through it. On a hard day I jus try 2 make it 2 hrs after that make it till lunch then make it 2 snack time (ice cream) finally dinner.
B4 u know it it’s time 2 do what u like as I said earlier 2 try.
email: [email protected]

Jade

U GOT THIs​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart: