Eugenia's cooney fan

I’m at the egde… I can’t seem to find the Energy to be happy or too wanting to feel alive…

I want to end it all and just dissapear from this world.
I don’t know what to do anymore…
I had a lot of dreams and much more and now it feels like i have nothing anymore. I try everyday to make people smile, give them what they want and yet i’m the one they treat as dirt :sob::sob:

I’m done with this fucking life :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

Hi Neko!

Pretending to be happy or okay is exhausting. Believe me, I understand. You are alive, which means you still have so much. You still have the possibility of finding your dreams and possibly finding and achieving new dreams you have never even thought possible. My friend, I really encourage you to open up and let that mask down for a moment. Be honest in your life you really love and trust. You want to make people happy, but you are hurting yourself in the process. Life can be awful, but you can get help and you can get through this. We are here for you.

1 Like

@NekoxKyoka

You have so much to live for. You will get better. Being happy happens naturally. It will. Keep pressing on.

Hey…

Thank you for the kind words.

I really don’t know how to feel anymore :frowning: i tried a lot and nothing helps.
When i start crying for no reason, nobody is there to talk to me, they just look at me with an expression of pitty and i don’t need that :disappointed_relieved:

I don’t have friends either because i can’t trust nobody :disappointed_relieved:

I’m just lost… And the wordt part of this all i feel guilty toward my boyfriend…

I know he loves me and yet… It hard :frowning:

1 Like

Hey,

Thank you for the reply…

It’s just so hard :frowning: i just wishes i could be happier and go for my dreams but i’m just blocked in life :frowning:

1 Like

Hi friend. I’m so sorry that you are hurting! But I’m so glad that you reached out!

I know it may not feel like it right now but you matter! You are important and your feelings are valid!!

I know you mentioned you don’t have friends because you can’t trust anyone. I know how hard it can be to trust people. I’ve been there. But don’t rob yourself of the chances to connect with other people. There are a lot of people out there who would love and care for you if you’d give them the chance. But I’m glad that you are here. We care. We want you to be okay.

Reach out my friend. It’s family member. A pastor if you go to church. A therapist if you can! Or even to a hotline if you need to. There are people out there who WILL listen and offer guidance. You do not have to go at this alone.

Be gentle with yourself my friend.

I hope it gets better for you

• Kitty
1 Like

Thank you for the kind words…

It’s with ups and downs… But i hope to getting through with it…
I still feel souless and everytime i open up to people i get a knife back into my back… :frowning:

Sometimes a stranger is better than close people…
I also wish my confidence was more then what i have now :frowning: i just don’t know… I’m sorry :sob:

1 Like

I understand friend. I face those same feelings. I often feel safer with a stranger than anyone else.

Don’t be sorry. Seriously. So many of us know all to well that same struggle. You are not alone. We care for you. We’re here. :heart:

I’m always glad to extend love out to those who are having a hard time. You matter and I want you to know that!

Thank you :’(

My life is a mess… I can’ t seem to find work… And it’s putting me back in my black while :sob:

I don’t know what to do anymore :sob:

1 Like