Everyday i'm always sad and my loneliness is killing me

Hi Good day everyone, I’m Mike Andrew from Philippines

I’m always super sad because my anxiety always killing me and panic depression every night i always for that i know there’s no cure for that (i think) just like giving in and ending myself because i don’t want to feel empty any longer and also i the cause of my loneliness is the girl i like last week shes a jolly person but now shes changing her mind of me i don’t why when i open for her, she not responding me always anytime and anywhere once i open she keep listening for my word but i feel nothing

I hope want to help me

i’m sorry for the bad English

Hey @theandrewthings - I’m sorry to hear that you’re going through a rough time. Although there isn’t necessarily a cure for clinical depression/generalized anxiety disorder, there are a LOT of healthy remedies to help take the edge off of what you feel (i.e. medication, counseling, healthy eating/sleeping habits, exercising, etc). Anyway, have you asked your girl why she’s changing her mind on you? If you get a direct answer, I promise that it’ll help you sleep at night. Stay strong. We believe in you!

1 Like

Thankyou Eric for that advice i hope i can fight for this sometimes i giving up but i do my best thankyou for this i believe in you too

I’m so sorry to hear that friend,
You are so much stronger than you know, and so much braver to!

Depression and anxiety are such a hard fight but you are doing so well. I’m so proud of you for reaching out and posting that is really hard to do, you should be proud of that.

I’m sure you’ve heard it a million times before in a million different ways but things really do get better I understand right now is really hard but remember this is temporary and suicide is permanent.

You are loved and appreciated and I hope everything goes well with your crush.

Hold fast friend,
Luna <3