Everyday is bad day for me

Bad things happen to me all the time. I don’t wanna live anymore. I have been having a lot of suicidal ideas but none of them are working. I’m afraid to die which is the problem.

1 Like

Hey @Nothingnear

I’m sorry that you are going through a difficult point in life right now where things do not seem to turn out positive. Many times we do not realize that bad things happen for us to push us out of our comfort zones and allow us to grow as an individual.

Do not give up on hoping for better times and better things to come. Everyday feels like a bad day and terrible but one day soon friend you will see everything laid out more clearly.

I have hit that point in the past as well where I did not want to live anymore and planned to end it. But fearing death and losing my life drove me forward to the person I am today.

Never surrender and keep persevering forward.

Jeremiah 29:11 always brings me comfort

1 Like

Hi again @Nothingnear,

I am so sorry. I am so sorry that this world hasn’t been fair and that you don’t feel like life is worth living. Please, please don’t give up. We need you here, and we need you to live and thrive and be here. You messaged about your suicidal thoughts… which tells me that it’s not you want to die- you’re fighting right now for yourself and for your life and mind. We’re here for you, and we’re here to walk with you. If it is at all possible, please consider seeking professional counselling or medical help. It has really helped me to have a third party to speak with and I wonder if it could do the same for you. Perhaps your primary physician could give you some references? We are here to love you, and remind you that you are loved, but please consider getting the help you need my friend. We want you here, always. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.