Ex friend 5/21/23

:triangular_flag_on_post: Staff note: Once posted in the “Venting” category, this topic will be automatically closed after 1 minute.
:heart: If you’d like to receive replies and support from other community members, select the “Support” category.

I’m still not over her, my insecurities are still getting to me about what happen between me and her. Many time I doubt my friendship with her, and I though everything was lie between us.

However to be honest I feel at time we could not be friends anyways. I have a romantic feelings for her and she has a boyfriend. Instead letting the friendship end with a hug in person and let the last text go. I kept pushing her boundaries, which made her push away from me more. I wish I did not sent the last message on Instagram, because she end up blocking me.

I don’t how I will react if I see her in public, I know she does not care about me anymore. I know she not say hi to me anymore. I know that when my life ends, she never shred a tear for me. Even I would breakdown if anything happen to her. I still love her, even thou she think of me as a loser.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.