Eyyohbee Fan #12

Ive been feeling really worthless and like im not deserving. Last year was really difficult and ive made lots of progress but ive noticed its been getting harder and harder to communicate again since school started. Im worried everythings going to go to me again and ill relapse back into self harm. Im terrified to say the least

First of all let me assure you that you’re not worthless. Everyone has a place here on this Earth, and you certainly deserve that. I know that life is hard but remember it’s not always in a straight line. Sometimes it throws peaks and valleys at you. I’m glad to hear that things were getting better but these setbacks can happen. It’s what we do with them, that’s important. For now concentrate on just trying to be okay and make it through this hard time, so you can be ready in the future when things do eventually get better :slight_smile: Do you have any hobbies that you could try and distract yourself with when you feel terrified like that? Just remember that you have value and matter, always! I hope you’re able to reach out to some of those people around you, you’ll be surprised I think how often people will be kind and respond better than you think.