Eyyohbee Fan #13

Sometimes I just feel nothingness not sad not happy just dont really care the world could be on fire and I would be rosting marshmallows some times I feel mad and then get sad and it’s just a circle I try when I’m out I’ll talk to people and laugh but rather be home in bed I get jealou really easy and thing it would be easy not the care I’m all over the place I’m on meds they help and I’m work on things just typing what comes to mind I also feel like I put to much in to other people

First of all I’m really glad to hear about the meds. Reaching out for help is a huge and hard step to take, and I’m glad you have. The rest of it well it sounds like you’re taking positive steps like getting out there and talking to people, but I know what you mean about attachment and other issues when dealing with folks. I think it’s something that gets easier to deal with over time, and as you begin to accept that people come and go in your life but in the end you have you, and that’s the most important part. I hope you’re not trying to look for having meaning in life solely from others, because your own passions are a huge part of that. I hope you can work on yourself and your own interests to help when you feel down about these other things :slight_smile:

I hope you find this helpful, my friend :slight_smile:

-brian - mydaddycangame

2 Likes