Eyyohbee Fan #3

I’m in so much physical pain all the time, my quality of life had diminished to the point that nothing brings me joy and I don’t know how I can go on.

Thank you for sharing with us here. I’m sorry to hear that you’re constantly fighting against physical pain. I don’t know exactly what the pain is, but still I can only imagine how exhausting that is to have all the time. I have, though, been through many seasons where I was in a place where nothing brought me joy and I know how strange and terrible that is. You’re not alone and I know many others have been in times like that as well. You’re strong and you will get through this one day at a time. It may feel hopeless and like you will never enjoy things or feel normal again, but I know from experience that it will not always be that way. It may take time… We believe in you and are here for you :star:

Hi friend. I can relate to this so much! I have battled with chronic pain since I was a little girl. It has gotten progressively worse in the last 3 years and there are times were I just feel so defeated. I just made a post early this evening about how I feel like a prisoner in my own body. I feel like I don’t have control and my body is lashing against me.

I so can relate to these feelings. You are not alone! I hear you. I see you. And I hope you know that if you need someone to talk to, we are here. I am here!

So much love to you

• Kitty

Hi there,

I’m so sorry you’re experiencing so much pain right now. It can be really discouraging when your body is only pain, so remember you’re not alone here. Sometimes when you have no control on things happening in your life, you have to focus on making babysteps and, above all: taking care, taking care and again taking care of yourself.

I don’t know your situation in details but maybe there are little things that can be helpful for you to ease your pain or being focused on something else: to take a warm bath with a looooot of bubbles, to snuggle in a really soft plaid or to wear only very soft and comfy clothes (socks are my favorite, personnally :stuck_out_tongue:), to apply a gentle cream on your skin with a scent that gives you joy, to have a warm drink that gives you some confort, to spend some time in front of your favorite tv show, to read some inspiring and positive books or articles, to spend quality time with someone you really appreciate, etc. These examples may be silly but there are times in your life when even the tinyest thing can be significant for you.

We’re here for you, Take care friend. :two_hearts:

Hey it’s eyyohbee, I found your card at the Heartsupport booth at TCon. Thank you so much for your vulnerability. I’m sorry you’ve been struggling with the pain and I hope you can find a solution soon. One thing you can’t do is give up. The world would be worse without you. Big love!

1 Like