Eyyohbee fan #7 or 8? Idk

I have no food at home and I cant help my family enough, my depression and anxiety are killing me, I fuck everything up because I’m irrational. I’ve been teetering between sad and angry at extremes and i can’t shake the feeling, I cant afford a therapist either so this is it I guess

First of all, love love love Hurt, great song. Second of all, I’m really sorry to hear that situation. Have you been able to reach out to assistance programs? Most places have either local government or even religious food banks to help feed the hungry, so I hope you’re able to find help there. As far as the rest hopefully you can slow down and try to take it one day at a time. Things are never quite as bad as they seem, and there’s always better days waiting to come if you keep fighting the good fight. One thing I would recommend is meditation. I know a lot of people find it a bit hokey but honestly if you google some of the techniques of simple mindful breathing, it can help you begin to sort through those wild emotion swings. Good luck I wish you well and hope things start to look up for you! Remember that you matter, no matter how bad things get.

1 Like

Dang, I’m sorry you’re going through suck a hard time. If you want to call 1-800-273-8255, it’s the national suicide hotline. If you need to talk to someone, you can jump on the heart support discord too. We’re all on there. I want to encourage you though, stick with it. It will get better. You will get through this. And later on in life you will be able to tell a lot of other people about your struggles and help them get through, just like you.

1 Like

I actually got Empire Of Dirt from the Varials song but I forgot it was a line in Hurt. I’m trying my best and I appreciate everyone replying

1 Like

I didnt mean to phrase my last sentence that way, but I so appreciate it, thank you :heart: