Failed at life

I feel so depressed and worthless and don’t wanna be here anymore Feel like I was born to fail

2 Likes

Hey Rhiannon,

First of all, welcome to the community and to the wall. I see it’s your first time posting here. <3

Secondly, I know that you may be new here but I am really glad that you decided to reach out. I know coming onto a new platform that is unfamiliar can be weird, strange and uncomfortable.

I’m sorry that you are feeling depressed. Would you be up for talking a little bit about why you are feeling that way? What’s on your mind and has you feeling worthless?

Look, I know that things can be really hard sometimes. But it’s important that you know, you are NOT worthless. It may sound cheesy, but it’s not, you matter. And whatever you are going through right now matters. It is important. So if you would be up for sharing a little bit, I’m willing to listen.

I’m going to leave you with a few links, okay? Maybe they can be of some use to you.

First of all, here is the Heart Support discord if you aren’t already in there: https://discord.gg/Urm9dw Great place to hang out and connect with other people. There is a #realtalk channel there you can talk in. It’s also a good way of knowing when the Heart Support streams go live! Which, if you haven’t already is such a great community to participate in.

There’s a few resources that you can take advantage of here: https://heartsupport.com/resources/ Including a book called Dwarf planet. Which is a book and practical guide through depression. I am currently working through this myself. Worth looking into.

But, if you just want to talk for now, that’s okay. Feel free to share. And friend, I really hope you do if you’re feeling badly. Okay? Because you deserve to be heard. <3

Sending you lots of love this evening.

• Kitty
1 Like

Hey @Rhiannon!

Sometimes our feelings can get the best of us and make us feel really shitty. Something my counselor used to tell me was to stop and examine why you are having those feelings and then feel them BUT also remember you also know what it feels like to be calm and happy. Then think about that- what was a time you felt alive? Even if it was for a split second at a concert or a joke in a movie that made you laugh.

You are capable of feeling alive- take it and run with it.

Hold Fast,

-SJ

3 Likes