Family Emergency

Im not really a spiritual / religious person, but please keep my family in your prayers tonight. We had a family emergency / scare this evening and my mom is in the ER. She just called me from the hospital as tests are being done.

Also; both my mom and I tested positive for COVID tonight through a take-home antigen test.

5 Likes

We all have a spiritual aspect, whether we actually think about such things or not. It’s okay to “talk” to whatever your concept of spiritual Consciousness is. You love your mom. Communicate with the Source within you, where you feel your love comes from, and sense the guidance. There’s no need to recite a lot of words inside your head in order to pray. In fact, doing that may distract from a feeling of true connection. My prayer is for your mom’s quick recovery, and for your strength. Please check back and let us know how you and your mom are doing.

Update: My mom is home now; appears that a medication that we took earlier caused her to become dehydrated and collapse. She seems to be doing better now, but need to keep on eye on her.

2 Likes

hey tom!

i know you’ve provided an update since writing this original post and wanted to share my relief and healing wishes with you and your mom. i am SO thankful she is home safe with clear answers to the cause of her fall. i hope y’all’s journey through covid symptoms is smooth and quick as well. sending all my best to your family, tom, and thank you again for the update!

love,
twix

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know.

Hey friend, My thoughts and prayers go to you and your family. I’m sorry that your mom has to be in the hospital - though, she’s in the best place to get the help she needs to be healthy again!

be sure to take care of yourself with having COVID, too. Get as much rest and drink as much water as you can. COVID can be a real hard thing to deal with as It’s like the worst flu ever. Good thing your mom is already in the hospital, that way she can be taken care of for that as well. I know that you and your mom will get better and things will work out for you. Stay in there, friend!

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.