Feeling genuinely good

I’ve had pretty good days lately! I’ve come to term with the fact, I am most likely aroace, which is a huge success to me, as I’ve been questioning my sexual orientation for a while now. Met some new, awesome people who actually seem to care about me. I laughed a lot in the past three to four days, actually. I got done most of my recent homework and even had a bit of fun with it!

I managed to talk to my mom, about how I sometimes feel as if two people are screaming and yelling against each other inside my head - inside my thoughts. It felt so good.

7 Likes

Hey there,

I’m glad to hear it!! :slight_smile: Thanks for updating us on your situation and I hope that despite any other obstacle or bump in the road you encounter that you’ll keep fighting back and surround yourself with people who love you.

Your story is an inspiration. Hope you stick around Heart Support!

1 Like

Hey friend,

That’s so awesome. Learning to know yourself better, socializing with people who make you feel good, smiles and laughter, reaching out to your mom… that’s a lot of sunshine in your life, AND a lot of steps you’ve been taking. I commend on both your vulnerability and bravery. Thank you or sharing your progress with us. Keep taking goog care of yourself! You are loved. :hrtlegolove:

I’m so happy to hear that you’re having good days! You’ve had a rough spell, so it’s good that you have some sunshine in your life now. I’m really glad you managed to have a little fun with your homework instead of crippling anxiety! I hope it keeps getting better for you. Hold fast and thanks for keeping us updated!