Feeling Good

So, I have recently started streaming. I want to build a really positive community and let people know that they aren’t alone. But yesterday, during my stream, I just went off on a tangent on mental health, my personal story, and how I plan on impacting the mental health community. I felt really good and I had a person reach out to me and tell me about their experiences and I just felt really good. Just wanted to share. :heart:

7 Likes

It’s good to let go of that negativity, it feels like a ton of weigh off your shoulders and you can look at the problem better and learn how to get over it easier. Nice to hear you stream! What do you stream about?

2 Likes

Currently I stream Sims 4 and I plan on doing some Minecraft sometime!

2 Likes

Nice! Minecraft is a great game to play! Especially when wanting to relax. I like to put the main music it plays on full and lower the other sounds and just listen to that soft piano play Mice on Venus or Sweden even.

2 Likes

Well, now I can’t seem to stream because of Streamlabs or Sims itself. It keeps freezing my stream and it’s quite frankly pissing me off.

2 Likes

Pretty sure it may be a bug, it happens, I’m sure larger streamers get this problem too so I wouldn’t worry too much. Try to reset your pc.

2 Likes

Hopefully that works. I mean, this is a small issue compared to what other people are going through so I shouldn’t complain too much.

2 Likes

It’s alright, we all complain and talk about what upsets us, its human and normal to do that. Of course don’t come from a place of arrogance but its alright to vent about the little things! :]

2 Likes