Back to heartsupport

Feeling good!

So, I just started using BetterHelp and I feel really good about it so far! I had my first session yesterday and it went very well! Looking forward to opening up more and finding some methods to deal with my anxiety and depression because it is so overwhelming. Not much else is happening right now, but wanted to give a small update and how I’m feeling. I am proud of myself for reaching out. :heart:

5 Likes

confetti canon
how excellent!!
so proud of you for doing it, and i love love to hear that it’s going well for you!

thank you for sharing with us, this is a lovely post that I hope motivates others :slight_smile: good going you!

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words!! Hope things are good on your end, friend! :smiley:

1 Like

Been a lovely and cool morning today Rest day today for me, for the next couple hours at least :smiley:

1 Like

Nice to hear it’s nice and relaxing at least! I’m having the same kind of morning, nice and relaxing. Nothing beats it tbh!

1 Like

Hey @SageTheSpirit,

These updates are truly wonderful - and that is an understatement. Well done for seeking counseling and giving it a try. It’s so good to hear that the first meeting has been a positive experience as well! What you are doing is very, very strong. We’re all so freaking proud of you. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like