Feeling Great

My last few weeks have been amazing. My dad only has two more weeks on antibiotics then he is done. I’ve been taking care of him for the last 2 months and boy it has been quite a ride.There were times where I felt like giving up, but I kept on pushing forward. Even though there were times I was going to cry, I kept my head high and helped my dad as much as I could.

5 Likes

Hey Ricky,

I am so glad to hear some good news about this whole situation. I know that you have been dealing with a lot & your dad as well. Thank you for the update. I hope you get a moment to breathe & enjoy something that you have been putting off for a bit.

You are strong. You are valid. You are enough. You matter.

-StarFox :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Hey Friend, Thank you so very much for this update, I am beyond pleased to hear that your Dad is finally in the last few days of recovery. You have done the most amazing job caring for him. You should be so proud of yourself and I hope he is super proud of his wonderful son. I think you should treat yourself to something nice at the end of all this. Maybe the two of you could sit and have a nice takeaway together?? Im so happy for you both. Much Love Lisa x

2 Likes

hi ricky!

i am SO relieved and happy to hear this update on how you’ve been doing well lately and how there are only 2 more weeks of antibiotics for your dad left! i know you’ve been needing a break from the constant care-taking urgently so i hope you can find time for yourself in 2 weeks! do you have any plans on what you’ll do? i’m so proud of your journey and the sacrifices you made for your dad. you persevere even through the toughest days and stayed strong for the both of you. i truly believe you are capable of the impossible! wishing you and your dad all the best, hope these next 2 weeks are smooth transitions out of the antibiotics!

love,
twix

1 Like

Hi RickyP, I’m really happy that your dad will be off his antibiotics in a couple weeks! I hope he continues to get healthy. Good job taking care of him! I know you had some rough moments, but you believed in yourself and got thru it. That shows a lot of growth and maturity. I hope that you and your father have a better relationship now and you continue to be a positive in each other’s lives. ~Mystrose

2 Likes

Hey RickyP,

I am SO HAPPY to hear that you are doing well, and so is your dad! I know you’ve been working so hard to balance caring for your family, along side of trying to care for your own well-being. You’ve done so well on both fronts! Please, take time and appreciate all that you’ve worked for. It’s well earned, friend. Here’s to your dad’s continued improvement, and your continued strides in keepin’ on with a true smile on your face.

Cheers!

3 Likes