Feeling heart broken

This past weekend I went to a party and I introduced a very close friend of mine to all of my best friends. Two of my friends were making rude comments toward us 2 but I was taking it as a joke. The next morning the two friends went into our group chat and talked so much trash about me and my close friend . This isnt the first time they did this what broke my heart they use to stand up to my bullies they use to take a stand and have my back but they turned into what they use to fight against and I made a decision to walk away from the toxicity . It still makes me mad and sad I’ve been friends with 1 one them for over 13 years but I just cant deal how he treats me and everyone of my friends . I wanted to open up to them 2 about something on my heart but they would just judge me and make me feel like dirt so I made the decision and went to my real friends and decided to walk away from them it was one of the hardest decisions I’ve made friends become family and it’s almost impossible to walk away from family

1 Like

@Twister

I’m sorry that happened to you. If someone talks trash behind your back, they are not being a good friend. You need to get them out of your life. It sucks when that happens while you have good memories you had with them. People change. Sometimes it is for the worse. It’s not your fault. You are a beautiful person. Don’t let them bring you down. You are a fighter. Keep fighting. If you want to vent more, this forum is open. I hope you will feel better. Thank you for sharing. God bless you.

1 Like