Feeling hollow inside

For the past 3 months I have experienced nothing but emptiness. I am scared to be alone because the thoughts in my head scare myself, I feel like I am one tiny light in miles upon miles of darkness. Im scared and alone and I don’t know what to do.

2 Likes

Thank you for posting you, thank you for being here.
Emptiness can feel like a hopeless situation, where nothing ever gets you excited and everything just contributes further to your plight. But, I want to remind you that you are not alone. You are not one tiny light, you are not in the midst of darkness. You are a bright, burning flame among many others and you are not alone. It’s absolutely okay to be scared, we should always be a little scared. But fear can quickly turn into a cage and you cannot let it drive you to that state. Be bold, be brave, and just be you; everything else will fall into place. We’re here for you, we love you. You matter.

Hang in there

3 Likes

I have been feeling the same way for quite some time and want you to know your not alone in this

3 Likes

Hey,

some people say, that in the winter times, people feel often alone.
But i think, at summer, you realize how alone you are, when everybody is meeting somebody.

what i want to say with that, you are not alone! here are many people feeling the same.

If you like, tell us, whats in your head…whats going on? :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey @Thetheory

Thank you so much for sharing this with our community. I know that loneliness and emptiness is such a hopeless feeling, and I am so sorry that you’re going through this. It can be hard to feel anything but numb and that tends to make you feel worse. I have experienced this a lot myself. But I can promise you that you ARE not alone. You have people in your life, friends and family, who love you and care about you. It is okay to be scared, and its okay to feel how you are feeling. I encourage you to reach out to a friend and tell them how you’ve been feeling. It is so hard to deal with this on your own, and you’ve taken steps forward not to by reaching out to our community. You are brave and courageous, thank you for being here. You are vital to our community, we are always here for you.

Hold Fast.
Hannah Presley

2 Likes

Thank you so much, I really needed to hear this. Its like I know I’m not alone but at the same time I am alone. Thank you for telling me I’m not alone