Feeling Joyful

For the last few weeks I’ve been feeling super happy. I’ve been reading a lot of books that helped my mood go way up. A few of the books I read are: The Power of Now and Meditation of love and kindness. These books have helped me through think and thin. Plus my tenants that have stressed me out for the last 6 months are finally moving out today. I feel like I can finally be free of the fighting and arguing from them every night. Today I’m definitely celebrating for I am finally happy after so long of being depressed for several months.

8 Likes

i like joy :slight_smile: thank you for sharing your joy with us!! hope this will help reset your brain in some happy ways! Make the most of it, friend!

2 Likes

So good! I really liked the book Everything is F—
Doesn’t sound inspirational, but it is sooo good!
So happy for you right now!!

1 Like

Hey, RickyP! Thank you for sharing some of your positivity with us. I’m glad things are going well and I hope they continue that way :hrtlegolove:

3 Likes

I am glad that you are feeling better. Take it easy on the books. Sometimes we need to focus on the message and live rather than read how to live. Self help is great but it can also be too much. I am very happy tho that it had helped you and you are heading for brighter tommorrows.

2 Likes

Hey Friend, Thank you so much for such a wonderful and joyful post, you have warmed my heart. I am so pleased that life has looked up for you over the last few weeks and the fact that those tenants are moving out sounds like an absolute blessing. I truly hope that life continues to improve and you remain happy. Thank you again for shining a light on the support wall. You are loved. Lisa. x

2 Likes

He friend, so glad you’re having such a positive time! ~Mystrose

2 Likes

I’m so glad things are working for you! I need to get back into meditating!