Feeling left alone and unimportant

I just feel like I am not important to anyone in my life. I never give my everything to someone until I feel that person is someone I want in my life and this time I fell in love with a boy for whom I did everything. My only fault is I get angry over things which do matter to me. He ended up the relationship by blaming me for everything that ever happened. He even said he regrets saying yes to me and after a break up within a week he got engaged.
One of my closest friends recently cut me out of his life by saying I know you need me but I can’t keep you in my life because I can’t see you hurting. My girl pal doesn’t have time for me at all she stays with me but never really there. It’s like I don’t belong in anyone’s life. I am a piece of trash people use until they want and one fine day just throw away never looking back. Why I am the one always left alone. I feel like crying all the time these days and I don’t want to open up to anyone because of 1. I don’t have anyone to talk to 2. I just have fear that if i open up i will again end up destroyed lilke always.

I have been where you are and I know how hard it can be. Just know this is not forever. I have been in similar relationships. It sounds like the guy was selfish and was not a good fit. You shouldn’t feel that you did everything for someone. I have done that in all my relationships and I am trying to learn that I am worth care too.
You are worthy of care and love (of all kinds.) Feel free to send me a private message if you just want someone to chat to sometime.
:heart: