Feeling like I'm getting over

So I feel like I’m on the up and up I don’t feel as depressed as I was several days ago and my head isn’t just filled with negative thoughts about myself

2 Likes

Hey friend.

I just responded to your other post and I understand that what you’ve posted a day ago is different now. But I’d like to suggest you something: if you can, grab or get a notebook, and make sure to write down the moments when you were feeling okay. Collect these moments. Describe what you were doing, what you were wearing, who you were spending time with - any element that seems relevant to you. Make sure to keep these moments with you, so when you feel down you can raed again how you felt before, and see a physical proof that it’s not hopeless, that you actually experienced times when life felt more peaceful. Try to monitor these moments, like you did right here with this post, as they are part of you too. :hrtlegolove:

thats the worst part nothing was really all that different though I think I might have an idea of what my problem might be