Feeling Lost and Confused

School is about to start soon which means meeting new people, seeing familiar faces…More stress.
I’m entering junior year and I already dread of returning to school, mostly because I know that I’ll be bullied and pressured more. I still don’t fully understand why and how I passed sophomore year. Everyone bullied me, going into health hospitals, self harm and giving up on school.
I tried so hard to meet everyone’s expectations, but they never give me a chance…

I have accommodations that let me take a breather or listen to music, but when I need it in a serious situation, they say is not necessary.

I get that I have one year left to graduate and I want to pass… but I don’t think I want to anymore.

I just give up…

I’m sorry that you’re feeling this way, Ive been bullied my whole life so I understand how hard it makes it to get the motivation. Use those accommodations if you need them, it’s about you and what you need. You passed your year, even if you’re unsure of how you did it (through working hard and studying) you did it! Well done!
You can hold out for one more year. You’ve gotten this far. Don’t let them ruin everything you’ve worked hard for.

Hold fast
Kayla

1 Like

Everyone who has been bullied including me know tour pain.
Have tou listened to the bully coin in the thruth section that might help.
Its does seem hard to go back to school when your being bullied. But here is the good news school is only 4 years of your life. People accept you in college. When you are a adult people generally don’t care.

Hold fast my friend you are not alone bullies only do that make themselves bigger when there small.

Keep fighting and pushing forward.

1 Like

Hey @Luciela,

I’m so sorry to hear about your bullying situation. I know you’ve heard this a million times, but as someone who has been through high school and college, I can say that is really does get better. One of the first things I noticed upon moving away to college was that cliques magically vanished. Of my entire college career, I didn’t see or hear of anyone being bullied. As opposed to high school, most college kids chose to pursue further education, which usually comes with a sense of advanced maturity, and in return, have less of a chance of being a bully. Push through these last 2 years of high school and I promise you that you’ll see the light. The storm will pass. Hold fast, we believe in you!

-Eric

@Luciela, don’t you give up. I don’t believe you’re someone who really gives up, or else you wouldn’t be here talking to us. They might not give you a chance, but we don’t need to give you a chance. I believe in you. You’ve gotten this far, and passing school will be a good thing for the future. You have a future. You’re not as stuck as you think. Life sucks, but not you. You still have fire in your heart, don’t let anyone take it away. Talk to us whenever you want. Those bullies don’t understand you, don’t let them get to you.
You are beautiful, and strong.

1 Like