Feeling lost and down

For the past maybe 3-4 months I’ve been feeling a lot better mentally. I was doing things that were keeping my mind occupied and I wasn’t thinking negatively. In the last month or so I’ve felt lost and down like there’s a heavy weight on my shoulders. I don’t really know what I should do to take myself out of this mindset because it’s been difficult for me. I don’t really know who I am and figuring that out has been stressing me out because most people know who they are or their purpose and I still don’t.
Would anyone mind letting me know how they coped or helped someone else get through times like this? Thank you HeartSupport.

1 Like

Hey buddy, totally normal to struggle with existentials problem.
To me I decided that I am gonna act in the best way, I am gonna discern from right and wrong and I am gonna make my life and those around me better. It’s a constant decision, it’s a mindset, it’s a goal itself. I learned that if i’m gonna die someday then instead of don’t giving a fuck about life (I know already where this road leads, and it’s painful), I am gonna live properly to right values and to my own perspective of good. That acting “good” is gonna be worth it only because I am gonna make it worth it, you know what I mean?
I got these ideas from Jordan Peterson, I highly recommend anyone to watch him, he has countless hours in youtube videos, lectures, conferences, podcasts, etc. Man is a genius and has helped me so much.

1 Like