Feeling lost right now

I lost my grandmother in may this year and just last week my grandfather past away. I’m taking these losses very hard as they basicly raised me. I moved away from my hometown a few years ago and feel guilty about not being able to see them more. I’ve been very down and out every since I watched them carry my grandfather out of his bedroom. Being far away from home and the rest of my family is really hard right now but I also need to work to get by. The only thing I’m happy about is I did get to see my grandfather one last time the week before he died. Even that isn’t really helping me get out of this sadness and isolation that I’ve been in.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss my friend. 7 years ago…man it’s crazy it’s been that long, I lost my Grandfather. He was the only grandparent I had ever felt close to. It was really hard losing him. Like you, I got to see him before he passed but it took me a long time to grieve and mourn the loss and everything surrounding it.

I’m glad you got to see your grandpa before he passed. But it certainly does take time to heal.

I’m sending you a lot of love right now. It’s not easy. But you have people here if you need to reach out. And you’re welcome to be part of discord and reach out there too. You don’t have to mourn alone if you don’t want to.

Take the time you need friend. Heal how you need to.

Much love

• Kitty

Thank you so much for the kind words. I’m just feeling like there is a giant whole in my life now. I feel like I have been out of it and haven’t been able to focus ever since. I’m just hoping I can get back to “normal.”

1 Like

I totally understand. My DM are open to you. Feel free to join our discord too my friend. There’s a lot of people to connect and talk to!