Feeling not "good enough" to be a mom to an animal

i don’t know exactly what to type in pain of feeling this way.
I don’t feel good enough and I won’t ever be because I will just keep failing and failing to I feel like I won’t have anything anymore . So recently I got a rabbit back in June after my other one passed and now it’s time to bring him back to dads . So my parents are divorced And my rabbits have usually been Stayed at my dads But now , this one needs my attention he needs me to be by him after school and plus my dad travels when he needs to… my dad wants me to take him back and fourth but my mom doesn’t think that’s a good ideal days it’s “too much” but it isn’t my dads girlfriend has a dog and the dog goes with her kids to their fathers house … with what my mom said and what I’m in the “middle “ of I don’t feel like I am a good enough mother to a fur baby if I listen to my mom. I don’t know what to do anymore or if I’m good enough or if I should be alive . I feel like I’m going give up I’m sorry . I’m sorry I’m not good enough for y’all . I don’t know what to do anymore …

@all_around_ashley, you are enough. The fact that you admit you don’t know what to do and that you’re trying and you are concerned about your baby shows you are responsible and have resilience and strength. At some point as parents, we don’t know what to do. And that’s okay. You don’t have to be perfect. That baby needs you, so don’t give up. Be your own kind of mother.

@all_around_ashley you are enough. I think your post shows you care deeply for your fury children and that shows you are a good mother. You love them and want them happy. You are so caring. I think the little bun-bun is lucky to have a mom that cares about their well being. Don’t give up. You are enough.