Feeling so much frustration

I just feel so mad, frustrated, sad, idk. I use to struggle with self-harm. I went for going 3 months clean and I freakin screwed up. I feel so defeated

Thank you for reaching out ^_^. We all struggle with issues and it’s important to talk about it so we can help each other. We are all in this together :heart:

1 Like

Hey @Carseaj,

I know how hard relapse is- I went 70 days and I am now starting over. It’s hard- but we have to pick ourselves up and keep fighting- we are here to help pick you back up when you fall.

We believe in you.

I totally get the being mad and frustrated- I have been like that a lot lately and damn it is so so hard to get through.

Please know you are not alone.

We are here for you, we believe in you, hold fast.

With love,
Lyss (ur old pal Blurryface)

1 Like

Your personal failures will start to seem insignificant when you keep on fighting and working on being a better you. Everyone stumbles, it’s okay. Just keep it up and keep moving forward.

1 Like

Hey friend,
Well done for reaching out, it can be scary and difficult to ask for help, but that alone means you are on the right track.

I’m so sorry you are feeling this way.
Three months clean is incredible and you should be so so so proud of that!!

Relapse is horrible but it is still part of healing, you will win this fight it doesn’t matter how many times you relapse you will get there eventually. I believe in you.

The way my friend got over self harm was by aiming for a certain amount of time clean, so if she went for 3 months clean and then relapsed she’d aim for 4 months next time until she didn’t feel the desire to cut anymore. This may not work for you but keep it in mind.

Try not to get mad with yourself over this, we all have our ways of dealing with our demons and that was yours.

I really hope you feel better soon, I believe you can get over this! You did three months now you can do more! Be proud of this three months it’s extremely hard to break a habit. You’re so strong and amazing!!

Hold fast,
Luna x