Feeling stuck

I truly don’t know where to go from here. I feel stuck in my life. Like I am at a crossroads and can’t figure out which way to go. I’m struggling Mentally to just get it together. My marriage is suffering and honestly I don’t feel like trying anymore to save it. I have kids and I love them to death but I feel like a terrible mom, I feel sometimes like they would all be better off without me around. I just feel like such a burden. I have goals and dreams but I can never seem to achieve them. and I then I think well if I do achieve these goals will they actually make me happy? Talking to God seems so foreign to me now. I use to do it all the time, I use to be able to just pray and feel good after I pray, but now I feel overwhelmed and sad. I don’t know where to go from here. I’m a runner and I run away from my problems, I mask them, I shove them under a rug and deal with them later. but I think I can no longer outrun this.

1 Like

Having a hard time doesn’t make you a bad mother.
If you are overwhelmed with everything, try to find support, maybe in your area is a family support center, where you can find help sorting things out. Would you like to go into detail what is happening?

1 Like