Feeling suicidal. Help

Feeling suicidal. Thinking about doing it brings me peace. I don’t see any point in continuing doing what I am doing. I am tired of feeling like I don’t belong in my family, in groups of friends, in the college, nor anywhere. It’s pointless to continue living, for what?

Hey there friend, how can I help? Do you need someone to talk to?

1 Like

I guess so. I just woke up, still feeling like shit, struggled about 30 minutes to get off the bed and get going with I have to do, suicide ideas still wandering in the back of my head.
I would appreciate if we could talk by dm.

@CupOfCoffee

It makes sense to find some comfort in suicidal ideas. Sometimes life is getting so hard that thinking about it feels like a relief. But this is not a solution, friend. Your feelings have a reason to be. But feelings can change, they can get better. While your life can’t be trade with an other one. I’m really sorry you’re hurting. I feel your pain and it’s not fair at all to experience such difficulties.

Sharing about these suicidal thoughts is a healthy way to cope and, hopefully, the very first step on your road to well-being. We’re here and we can give you support, with the resources we have. Realizing that you are not alone in this, that there are people here who hear you, understand what you described, can be of a great help.

You feel like you can’t talk about what’s going on to your family or friends, like you don’t belong. May I ask why? You don’t have to reply if you don’t want to. It’s just that sometimes we are paralyzed by fears of being a burden or thoughts about being worthless, and it prevents us to reach out and get help.

You are not alone. Life can be full of positive surprises and nothing is already written. You belong to this world. :heart:

1 Like

Hey, you are not alone. Please, keep going. I want to share a video with you. I hope it will help you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L33djEEMEE8

2 Likes