Fighting Self Harm Urges

I have been experiencing really bad self harm urges but I don’t want to give in because I’m 1 1/2 months clean. I’ve been distracting but the urge still remains high. Idk what to do, I’m scared I’m going to give in to it and cut. I’ve never made it past 3 months without cutting and I’ve been doing it for 7 years. I feel like I’ll never fully recover.

1 Like

I can relate to the urges and wanting to stay clean but not feeling your able to we bolth have to stay strong but even if u give it your all and try your hardest as mutch as we bolth dont want this to be true relapse is apart of recovery im 2 days clean right now but still very proud of myself ik we can do this my suggestion is if u like crafting or anything i personally like to watch tv (roght now buffy the vampire slayer very good highly recommend) but i also like to make braclets that are easy and pretty mitch just keeping my hands busy i have a great y YouTube video with a totrial for my preferred method all u jeed is embroidery floss or craft threat or even thinner yarn would probably work here is the link to the video i like doing the first bracelet she shows how to make i hope i helped you got this stay strong and remember as long as u try your hardest everything will be okay

https://youtu.be/eaX4T0BxtJs

2 Likes

Thank you for the encouragement and bracelet tutorial! I love craft so I will definitely have a go :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.