First progress post

So some things have gotten a bit better since my first or second post here. I am definitely learning to open up more to my friend. He has been amazing to me whenever I do reach out. I’ve discovered that whenever he finds out I’m upset he immediately goes into goofy mode where he does and says anything he can to make me laugh. I find them not only funny but comforting as well bc ik he’s doing it to help me feel better. On top of that I feel like I am definitely getting better about making sure I get more things done around the house. I’ve had less nights where I’m getting yelled and screamed at till I start having a meltdown. Having fewer bad days, and so on. Just hoping I can keep this up!!

5 Likes

so happy to hear this!! What a good friend!

Hoping this keeps on going for you friend! :smiley: Thanks for this great update!

3 Likes

Hello, Andy! I’m glad you have a friend like that who wants to make you laugh and that you find comfort in those moments and appreciate your friend for being that way. Sounds like a good friendship. I’m happy that you are doing better and I hope it keeps up as well :hrtlegolove:

3 Likes

Hi @Andy I’m glad you’re some progress, it’s very nice to see that. Your friend seems to be a positive in your life and it’s awesome that you recognize that too. It sounds like he really cares about you. I hope you have more better days and know that you are loved and valued in this community. :hrtlegolove: ~Mystrose

2 Likes

Hey Andy, I love this positivity you are putting out there today, that is awesome. It sounds like you have a great friend there. We all need at least one good one and we all need to be one. I love the fact that you are feeling better and doing more around you house too, this is all wonderful news. The beauty of posts like this is how much it lets other people know that things can change for the better so thank you for posting this. Much Love Lisa.

2 Likes

Well done @Andy, there are positive news on so many aspects! I’m so grateful that your friend have this way of cheernig you up when needed. That’s amazing!

Keep in mind though that feeling better - and life itself - is always made of ups and downs. If there are times when you’d feel low, it wouldn’t mean you’d be regressing or failing at all. We only go through many seasons in life and that is okay. Enjoy this amazing progress! You’re doing great, Andy! :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes