First update (best platform ever?)

Hello everyone,
I’ve been following HeartSupport for ages and I finally decided to take part in the Wall to help people out. I recently decided to take a break from social media in general and it’s honestly going great (I work as a blogger/influencer so it’s like vacation for me) and I don’t even feel the urge to open Instagram or other stuff as I’m digging this so much.

My life is getting better and better everyday and I feel better than ever, I can finally have healthier relationships (I’m still waiting for my special one though) and work/school is also going pretty good. Even if I never wrote on this platform, I’ve always read every post on the Wall and your thoughts helped me so much in the last few months. I finally love myself, I finally see my true worth.

Today I met my ex girlfriend again and even if she’s dating another man now I feel really happy for her. Her friends, who I used to hang out with in high school, were also pretty happy to see me again and that meant a lot to me, as I let them down repeatedly while being in a toxic and abusing relationship who made me hate everything and everyone. Today was a good day, and I hope to see them again soon.

There are still a few things that bugs me but I feel like I’m finally getting out: I still have PTSD after a dramatic car accident in which I almost lost my life, and I sometimes feel alone as all my friends live far away from where I live and I can’t find a girlfriend to fall deeply in love with (for more info refer to my last post).

I want to thank God, my family, my friends and all of you beautiful people: you’re the highlight of my life.

Thanks for reading. I hope I can help others through this platform, I hope everyone finds their worth and I hope everyone to be successful and happy.

Wishing you all the best, love you :hamburger:

1 Like

Hey my dude!

Proud of you for making your first post! That is really hard but you did it!

A break from social media is quite nice! Sadly when I took mine it was when my phone wasn’t working at all- but I am interested in trying it again now that my phone is working! It is like a weight off the shoulders at times.

I’m so glad to hear that you are feeling so much better everyday! So awesome to hear that!

Thank you so much for sharing! It is greatly appreciated!

Please feel free to post any time you need to- we are always here no matter what.

Once again, so proud of you!

Safe travels, hold fast.

With love,
Lyss (ur pal Blurryface)

2 Likes

Thanks Lyss! The funny thing is that I just bought a brand new iPhone X just to make my work even better, then I decided to take a break haha
I actually had to uninstall the app as I realised I kept opening it without any reason all the time. Try it out and let me know how that goes

2 Likes