Follow up post

So this post is pretty much an update regarding the last post. So I did what many of u have suggested, I escaped. I’m back at my aunt’s house. Not quite sure as of how long I’m going to be here but I’m here for now. My aunt and uncle are going to help get to the bottom of everything. I’m just hoping everything goes well. I actually do find myself feeling much calmer now than I was a few days ago…I’m just hoping to continue the improvements and things don’t have to regress anymore…I am definitely ready for some changes…(positive changes)

8 Likes

Hey @Andy,

It’s so good to read that you took action and changed things for the better. I am glad you’re much calmer and have reliable support by your side. I wish for you so very much that things will improve the way you want them to. Healing takes time and a mental health journey is nonlinear. There will be ups and downs, but as long as you’re committed to and trust the process, the underlying trend will be upward. It’s one step at a time and sometimes it may seem as if it’s stagnating, but this doesn’t mean there is no progress. What happens within isn’t always visible on the outside. You deserve so much to get better and build a life that is aligned to your true self. You’re loved. Thank you for sharing your journey with us. :hrtlegolove:

Hi Andy, I’m so glad you got away! I think things will start to change for you and I’m so proud of you for being strong. ~Mytrose

1 Like

Hi Andy,

I’m glad that you’ve been able to change your environment and while you’re not sure how long you’re going to stay, at least you’re happier now :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you for posting and telling us about what’s happening :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

Hey Andy Thank you for thank you for the update post, that is wonderful that you are taking some time at your aunts and that they are planning on helping to sort things out for you. I truly hope that this is the start of better days for you my friend. Onwards and upwards. Much Love Lisa. x

This is such a positive step that your Aunt and Uncle are supporting you. I hope that this is the start of happiness to come. x

1 Like