Forgiveness Is Possible Towards Your Abusers

When people speak of forgiveness and to forgive people its easier said than done. Other than anger I struggled with forgiveness more than anything else especially when injustices have been committed against me. What I understood about not having forgiveness in my heart is that it was killing me inside mentally, emotionally and physically and psychologically. I didn’t realize it until a month ago when I felt I was going to die when I had my panic attack and I felt the life was going to go out of me. I cried liked a baby for the first time in my life in 3 + plus years and I finally told God and Jesus I can’t carry this burden anymore I give it to you and when I did that all of my issues went away immediately. My life was changed radically I snapped out of my depression and my PTSD disappeared and I stopped eating sugar and stopped what I was doing and I became a better person because of it just by forgiving my abuser and my enemies of my past. Forgiveness is possible it doesn’t mean you will be friends with the person that hurt you but you can move on and be healthy in mind, body and soul. Being Mentally healthy is just as important as being psychically healthy they both go together but the only way you can have forgiveness is through Jesus Christ he is very real and he forgave me when I was far from him he can do the same for you.

2 Likes

Dude, Ranma, this is HUUUUGE man!!! I’m so happy that this moment happened for you – what a relief that must have been, a true breakthrough, a moment of freedom. Thank you God for bringing this healing to Ranma!!

2 Likes

Thank You Nate. It took a panic attack in order for me to change